Proper maintenance of your wig can prolong its lifespan. If you can take good care of your wig, it can be used for more than a year. Sometimes, learning how to maintain a wig is more important than learning how to style your hair.
We've rounded up some wig care tips that will help extend the lifespan of your wig. Assuming you're looking for a guide to the care of human hair wigs, here they are.
1. Continue to handle your wig gently. You should brush your hair gently, not violently, because the hair of the wig is tied to the lace, not grown from it.
2. Wash the hair wig regularly. Your hair wig should be washed after about 10 wears, or once a week.
3. Brush your wig with a wig brush before washing to remove tangles and splatters.
4. Use a wig conditioner regularly to help relieve dryness and bring out the shine and versatility of your fibers. Conditioner will also help with rebuilding the first choice of wigs.
5. Use wig cleaners and other hair care products expressly intended for wig filaments.
1. Brush or touch hair when it is wet with water, steam, downpour, snow, extreme splashes, or sweat.
2. Knead, bend, or wring your wig.
3. Use a heating device on the wig, but it is not clearly indicated that it is suitable for heating.
4. Place your hair wig on the styling head when wet, as this stretches and removes the wig cap.
It's easy to follow these hair wig care tips! It will help extend the life of your wig and make you look classy. If you have more questions, feel free to ask wig care doctor in Malindahair.